Would your church like to have the Bible in your Roma dialect? If your passion is to see the Bible translated into the Roma mother tongues of the people in your church, we can help.
Roma Bible Society can:
1. Help you choose translators from within your church.
2. Train them how to translate the Bible, through our translation manuals and training workshops.
3. Set up special software designed for Bible translation (and in some cases, also provide computer tablets to use during translation).
4. Show you how to begin by translating Open Bible Stories, which are 50 simplified Bible stories with pictures which retell the story of the Bible from Genesis to Revelation. After that, we can help your team decide which part of the Bible to translate first.
5. Coach your translators in the process of translating and teach your church to check your translation for accuracy, clarity and naturalness.
6. Help you print your translated Bible stories and Bible texts.
7. Help you publish your translated Bible stories and Bible texts digitally in text, audio and video.
We will also help you use these tools: